I figured it was about time I gave you guys a garden update.
This spring I didn’t have a chance to get my seeds started early so I pretty much planted as late as I ever have. As I was telling my friend Nelson, who does an awesome job running the Metuchen Farmer’s Market, my gardening philosophy is to take whatever I have and throw it in the ground…
So here’s what has come up
I also have these wild flower looking weeds that have really come in, thanks to my lack of weeding and making it more of a “permaculture” type plot. If anyone knows what these are please let me know!
What do you have growing in your garden??
I want to thank my friend Charanya from Yes I’m Vegan 🙂 for nominating me. Below are the rules and questions to answer:
Rules for this award:
- Thank and link back the person who presented the award to you.
- Have the award on your post.
- Answer the questions that has been asked.
- Award the same to other upcoming blogs.
- What’s your favorite cuisine? Too many! Middle Eastern Maybe
- What would be the last meal you will love to eat? Something Indian or Falafel
- What is your favorite vege? Changes every day!
- Do you watch Game of Thrones? Yes, though I am behind but have read through book 5
- If you are vegan, why? If not, do you think you could be one for few days? at first it was fr health reasons but as I did more research my reasons became more ethical and environmental
- Is there anything your life wont be the same without? Nope not really
- What’s your favorite movie? Too many to name! I love bad movies!!
- Is there any color you loved as a kid? Green, now my fave is red
- Is there anything you would change in your life if life had a rewind button?
- Do you own an iphone or an android? iPhone
- 3 words that could describe you: Passion, Loyal, Independent
My nominees are:
1. Vegan Flavorista
3. A Lazy Girl Goes Green
5. The Novice Gardener
6. Vegan Muffin Woman
7. Epicurean Vegan
My questions are:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. What gets you up in the morning?
3. What color best describes you?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. If you could make one thing in the world right, what would that be?